To foster empowerment of ASI members, and provide challenge, nurture and experience in sharing Christ in the marketplace as well as support the God-given end-time mission of the Seventh – day Adventist church.
ASI will be known for:
- Provision of development opportunities enabling ASI members to excel in the ministry of service to God and fellow-men.
- Transformation of Adventist businesses and professions so that they fulfill their unique role as God’s helping hands and agents of God’s end-time mission.
- Revitalization and regeneration of local communities so that they could be self-reliant.
ASI Statement of Purpose
- Promote the development of Adventists privately- owned institutions and enterprises in the SAUC.
- Encourage partnership between church institutions and such privately-owned institutions and enterprises for the furtherance of the gospel.
- Uphold standards and objectives of the Seventh-Day Adventist church.
- Assist with mission projects supportive of the Seventh – Day Adventist church.
- Foster professional development opportunities and initiatives, mentorship programmes, skills training, etc., in order to better serve God and man.