Organizational membership in ASI is available to any Seventh-day Adventist church member in good standing, who operates a business, provides a professional service, has a product to sell, or operates a business, provides a professional service, or operates a support ministry. The business or organization must have been in operation
for at least one year. Members of ASI choose and agree to oder their lives and business according to the ASI objectives and principles as outlined in the ASI Constitution.
Organizational membership is available to any organization, which meets the following requirements:
- Organization has at least two full time workers which may include the owner or applicant.
- Organization must have been in operation for at least one year.
- Organization is owned and controlled by a Seventh-day Adventist lay person.
- Lay person who owns and controls the organization does not receive any salary from any Seventh-day Adventist denominational organization.
Continued membership is contingent upon the current owner and/ or CEO conducting the business in harmony with Seventh-day Adventist principles and personally remaining in regular standing with the Seventh-day Adventist church. Membership shall be in the name of the organization (organization is the standard ASI membership). A person who has been a member of ASI for five years or more and retires or sells the organization may continue to be a personal member of ASI.
Membership is available to any Seventh-day Adventist owner or the surviving spouse or CEO of an organization which formerly held organizational membership under Article 4.1 for five (5) years or more and sells the business or leaves the organization.
Membership will be available to all professional and business people who conduct any type of business, this shall include, without limiting managers, etc. or any member of the Seventh-day Adventist church who is gainfully employed.
Annual Membership Fees
- Non-profit organization R500.00
- Small enterprises (1-9 employees) R750.00
- Medium enterprises(10-25 employees) R1000.00
- Large enterprises (26-39 employees ) R 1500.00
- Corporate (40+employees) R2500.00
- Entry and middle level professionals R 450.00
- Senior Management Level R600.00